Been a Little Busy

29 Feb 2008 at 3:18am

sorry but I have been flat out these past weeks and was in Perth yesterday. I didn’t know the magazine was out yet as I hadn’t looked in the newsagency. It turned out pretty well I think and thank Peter for putting me into one of his awesome mags.  There have been some fantastic skys in the past few days, hope you have been getting amongst it!!  I have been looking after the kids…….bummer.

1. Dylan Fox says:

i have been doing some city shots lately, and still havent got one that im really excited about… theres a couple of them on my site, but i think it drives me more, cause all i want to do is go out and shoot till i can get that shot that will put my mind at ease!

2. Matt Lauder says:

Fletch, great write up in the Better Photo Mag and nice range of pics as well. Congrats… the article is well written Peter did a great job. I bought it… $12.50 well spent.

3. thanks Matt, looking forward to some of your new shots with the upcoming purchase. Promise not to tell your girlfriend !!

4. Will Ophuis says:

Think I will pick this magazine up, I think I purchased one of Peter Eastways magazines?? better photoshop techniques? There has been some awesome sunrises this week but Ive been busy with work too hehe.

5. mattlauder says:

Thanks Fletch that would be appreciated mate. I am dropping small hints slowly to her and she seams to be taking it well, I’m playing down the price. Now I have to try and head off the FedEx guy before he knocks on my door. Hopefully I will be up and running in a few weeks, got the 1ds Mark II from Adorama now with the 24-70mm and a 16 gig card. My poor Mac Book Pro is going to have its work cut out for it now.

6. Dylan Fox says:

what time is the course starting this weekend?

7. Dylan the course starts at 7.30pm on Saturday.

8. Matt when your girlfriend sees the quality of images you will get she will forgive you for deceiving her…….or she will leave you :-}

9. yes Will, Peters magazines are the best on the market, well worth subscribing to. I managed to get out with the great skys last week. Have a new Yallingup image that I will upload tomorrow.

10. Dylan Fox says:

oh and what costs are there?
    cant wait!

11. the cost is $250 for the night and includes a 13 page handout and light snacks. The course is about my workflow and what I use to get the photos I do. I have had a cancelation so if you want to come this Saturday let me know asap.

12. Dylan Fox says:

yeah please put my name down!

13. Your in, see you on Saturday.

14. Dylan Fox says:

awesome cheers mate

15. Kirk Hille says:

Just picked up Better Photography the other day great artical , interesting read 🙂

16. thanks Kirke, Peter is a great writer as well as photographer.