It’s a Boy and a Girl

20 Jul 2008 at 1:18pm

If you didn’t already know, a hell of a nice bloke, Matt Lauder, you have all seen his blog, has recently become a father to twins. He hasn’t mentioned it yet so I hope it wasn’t to be a big secret till the baby photos started showing up. I think he will need a few beers posted to him over the coming months, that always seemed to work for me. Don’t worry about ringing him late at night, I have a feeling he will be awake! Congratulations Matt, welcome to fatherhood, your life will never be the same, nothing compares to your kids, not even a mark 3. Jamie will soon find out!

here is a pic of a frangipani, hope I spelt it right. Took it on the way into Chinatown. Getting into the b&w.

1. jamiepatersonphotography says:

Congratulations Matt!!! Not much longer for us to go Christian, that is why I’m going out every weekend day and night lol. Melissa and I are due to meet Xavier on the 28th of September. Can’t wait.

2. Congrats Matt, I guess it maybe safe to say one of each and at the same time and your done?
    Cya in Sydney 🙂

3. Tom Putt says:

One of each!!! He can stop now!

4. mattlauder says:

Thanks guys and thanks Fletch. If my yes wern’t hanging out of my head I would have gotten to a post on my own blog one of these days 🙂

I was there when they were born and it is an amazing and emotional experience. Both were born in the wee hours of the 10 of July. First was Lily Alison Lauder followed by Christian James Lauder.

Will post a pic on my blog soon.

Thanks again guys.

5. jamiepatersonphotography says:

Hi Matt,

Did you name Christian after Christian?

Jamie

6. mattlauder says:

Ha ha…. I’m sure Fletch will think so. Finding a boys name for us that we liked was quite hard and Christian is a nice name we both agreed on.

7. Donelle says:

Congrats Matt!!! Im expecting my 3rd in early Nov, cant wait to get this one out and find out what it is!!! I have tow boys already and I too am finding a name that we both like and the family likes quite difficult!! Oh well, still have 3 months to decide!!! Good luck with the late nights and the nappies!

8. Dylan Fox says:

Congrats Matt! I hope I don’t have any kids on the way for at least 10 years!

Of course he did Jamie and James was after you, his two favourite photographers. Sounds like this little kid is going to be famous!

10. kirkhille says:

Congrats Matt ,
    I take it they going to follow in your steps of photography espically with the name Christian lol 🙂

11. Tom Putt says:

Christian, given that you and I are both very sexy men, we should expect that our friends will name their babies after us! Both the Glen’s from the SeXi6 (Glen Campbell and Glen Daniels) named their boys Thomas. What can I say? I am a very attractive man…

12. I know a guy named John Thomas, true story, what were his parents thinking, also another guy who changed his surname as it used to be Fluck. Another true story. I’m not sexy really mate, just famous so I seem sexier!!! haha. Your only sexy to a select few mate, don’t think any guys posting on this blog would admit that they found you sexy! Still, there are a few strange people out there!

13. Tom Putt says:

I’m not interested in being sexy to any guys CF! So that’s fine with me!

14. Nigel Sparg says:

Well Done Matt, yeap looks like a lot of hard work and sleepless nights for a while.
    Talking about twins, Im marring a twin and her twin sister has also just got engaged, so we are now talking about having a double wedding. (Now that is scary)