Michael Schumachers Dad

9 Jan 2009 at 6:15am

farmland-pembi No his dad isn’t a hay bale or even a potato waiting to grow in a rich farming paddock. He is the owner of Bellarmine winery in Pemberton. Talk about me name dropping!. Me and the Schooo, as I like to call him, are very close. Unfortunately he wouldn’t even know I exist!! That will change when he gets all the photos of his vineyard. “Well what in the hell are you banging on about Fletch” This is a photo of a paddock not far from his property. I know it’s a stretch but how else can I make myself sound important! And Mr Schumacher if your reading this, I can fly to Germany to photograph anything you want any time. Now hows that for self promotion!!! Actually the tire marks at the top of the photo may have been made by Michael or Ralf!!!

On another note, sorry I haven’t replied to any posts for a few days, I am just so busy it is hard to get time. Will answer all the questions by next week, promise.

Can’t you just smell the serenity.

2. Michael says:

Nah you don`t want to go to Germany, it`s cold and no nice green pastures like this.

3. Dylan Fox says:

I really like this shot but those tyres marks need the boot i think…

4. thomasparkes says:

Nice composition, I love rolling hills.

Is that right Michael, I guess it is pretty built up too.

Dylan I like the tracks they add a more graphical element.

6. Like the lines and layers in this shot nice one, Have you installed the new Firmware in your 5d MKII Christian?, it fixes that black dot problem around highlights at higher isos.

Thanks for the tip Will I haven’t even thought of doing that. I will do it next week.

8. Black dots? new firmware already? sell it while it,s still worth something.
    Nice picture by the way.

9. matthewinman says:

Nice composition, nice lines, nice hay bales, farming photography perfection:) The tyre marks add balance and interest to the hay bales. Cool image Fletch and one easily missed when looking at the whole scene.

10. Sean Stak says:

Is being a photographer really THAT HARD!? Im discouraged…
    tis’ a nice shot Fletchery.
    BTW i just read your article in better photography. was that seriously your first time setting up a tent??? i’ve lost all respect for you now. Funny about that diseased family though…

11. Hazel says:

NIce shot but I’m with Dylan the tyre marks do not add anything apart from a distraction.

12. I really like the composition in this photo. The colours are really well balanced and the line’s lead your eyes to the hay barrels, very cool 🙂

13. I really like the composition in this photo. The colours are really well balanced and the line’s lead your eyes to the hay barrels, very cool 🙂

14. Nigel Sparg says:

Hi Killer, great pic….! always thought those tire tracks way up there were leading lines. I drive past this stuff every day….NOT! wait until you see my Cape town shots. saved editing them until I visited you.
    your African friend.

15. I’d hate to think what you have to drive past Nige, still there would be some interesting stuff surely. Bring on the Cape Town stuff mate.

Cheers