1. thomasparkes says:

Lovely detail in the rock, the 3 layered approach works great, sky, water, rock.

Nice soft tones to it as well.
    Good work.

2. danproud says:

Love the grass creeping in at the bottom..its a warm n fuzzy shot!

3. the rocks are pretty cool around here. Have another cool rock shot to come soon.

4. Mark Griffin says:

Beautiful shot, love the rocks..

5. Michael says:

It was a nice sunrise this morning, I haven`t stitched my images together yet. Hope you have a good weekend and enjoy the start of your exhibition.

6. Dylan Fox says:

God damn i love those rocks!
    Me and Clint are talking about gettin down there real soon!
    Thank god for the new images. It will be great to see the ones youve been hiding!

7. Clint Baker says:

mate this is a bloody ripper!!! yes me and dylan will be down to steal ur shots very soon!!!

8. kirkhille says:

Stunning image christian , Love the foreground nice processing as well

9. Very nice mood and colour! You do like that ‘shade’ white balance don’t ya 🙂

The horizon is straight which I find weird, who is doing your photoshop work these days? 😉

10. I’ll be informing the police you two will be in the area. Expect to be run out of town!

Flemming I have learnt for some pretty fussy photographers that a straight horizon is like making your bed in the morning. It looks so much better. As for the Shade WB yep it is a fav.

11. anne says:

Beautiful! There is a feeling of balance, peace and warmth! Love it. Perfect picture to meditate on… Might just do that instead of working!

12. Good to see you positing some photos again Christian. I like to check out your latest stuff for inspiration 🙂 Lovely light in this one, how many shots for the stitch?

It is nice you have that option Anne!
    Beau it is two images stitched. Gives me a 10×30 in file @ 250 which is still ok for large prints.

14. Jules says:

Another that makes me home sick ..but its beautiful!

15. Nice one Christian!, composition of the rocks works very nicly.