TNFP shirts on sale now

13 Feb 2009 at 4:26am

tnfp-tee1 With the TNFP filter being so popular amongst the greater photographic community I have decided to launch a new t-shirt that you can see above. This is a mock up of how it will look and the cost will be $35 per shirt. (If I can get the numbers to make it work) It is a short sleeve tee the pic shows the guy wearing a long sleeve tee under it, that isn’t included!!! If you want to keep the mystique of the TNFP alive order yours now. Send me an email christianfletcher@westnet.com.au
When people stop you on the street and ask what iTNFP means you can tell them it is more than words, it’s a lifestyle!

p.s. I am serious about selling these shirts, just incase you think I’m having you on.
itnfp
This is what the logo looks like.

1. Brett says:

I’ll buy a shirt when I can buy TNFP !

2. buy the shirt Brett and the money will be spent to develop the TNFP.

3. matthewinman says:

Absolutely and totally cool!

The things people do for a dollar never ceases to amaze me.

5. mattlauder says:

Haha…. now your a clothing label, talk about diversifying. Sure beats making extra cash shooting weddings…. yuk !!

6. Jules says:

Can’t help but feel someone is taking the piss outta us mere mortals…and ditto brett 🙂

7. Nice idea Fletch , but I think it’s a canon users thing.

8. I am serious about the shirts and will be getting one for myself and Matt Inman so far. If you want one let me know. I hope to be able to get a run of 50 to make it economical. Imagine all getting together for a photo shoot with the iTNFP shirts on. It would be cool, well I think it would be. If you are too late ordering yours you may miss out and that will be devastating. Imagine being the only photographer not cool enough to wear the iTNPF. As for trying to make money, this is not the way! now if I could sell 50,000, that would be trying to make money!

9. anne says:

Is the guy in the Tshirt for sale as well? Might have a friend interested!

10. dan proud says:

I’ll buy the shirt..when I can find out what the TNFP filter is!

Dan it is a joke I started a couple of years ago about a filter I developed with powers to turn your photos into amazing artworks in one click. It stands for “That ‘s not Fu#%ing Possible” I got so many wanting to buy one but it didn’t exist. Wish it did. Now I want it to become a legend in the photography/ photoshop world.

12. matthewinman says:

Come on people, let’s get this shirt project of the ground:)

13. If i buy another tshirt my wife will go nuts. Thats all I live in and came back with like 50 from the US, one more and it could tip her over the edge ….. Although a freebie she cant argue with 😉

14. Belinda says:

You guys are so funny. Christian I think you should have one done for your opening night! Tha woudl give it some publicity surely! I

15. Sean Stak says:

Fletcher, seriously…. WHAT THE HELL IS TNFP?!? nice shirt but i cant even laugh if i dont know what TNFP is.

16. I was thinking of doing that Belinda, don’t know if it can be done in time but if there is a will there is a way.

Stakky look up about 4 comments and all will be revealed!

17. Sean Stak says:

in that case excuse my random outbreak.

18. haha nice, what does the i stand for?? looks like a good shirt too wear while out shooting.

19. your excused Stakky

Will i is just a bonus like ipod and iphoto, Does anyone really know what the i means???
    Get your order in mate it is going to become legendary.

20. James says:

I think steve jobs has been by and he’s calling the lawyers about the “i”.

I had to laugh when I saw this.

21. Hehehe, now I know what it is, always wondered 😀 That’s Not F#cking Possible filter – good one 😀 Send me a freebie and I’ll do a STBCH – Straighten The Bloody Crooked Horizon photoshop action for ya :;

22. Steve Gordon says:

The “i” stands for “marketing department totally “i”rrelevant small case prefix “i”nfluencing gullible “i” generation “i”ndividuals to “i”nvest in “i”rrelevant technological “i”nnanities.

i think.

I’ll get one. But i think “iChristian Fletcher Photography” should appear on the garment somewhere too.

steve

I think poor old Jobsie is too sick to do anything at the moment.

Flemming, I’ll have one of those actions!

i think your right Steve (excuse the pun) Might sneak the logo on future editions of the shirt. What size are you mate??

24. Hey Christian, I think that you should of run a competition to see who could come up with what “iTNFP” stands for & the most interesting saying would of won.

It would of been interesting…

25. Hey Christian, I think that you should of run a competition to see who could come up with what “iTNFP” stands for & the most interesting saying would of won.

It would of been interesting…

26. im tempted to purchase one of these haha, would need to get really large size since im so tall.

27. Steve Gordon says:

I’ll be a large by then, thanks

28. PhilM says:

Hi Christian
    Great exhibition.Loved it all[with the exception of losing my wallet.panic panic].Can I have one of those neat t-shirts please?
    Are they of a generous fitting? Can you advise the sizes available.
    Will see you on this coming Sunday at 1300 for the talk show.
    Regards Phil

29. phil the shirts come in all the right sizes so what are you normally ??, I think they may be smaller than what they say so if your a medium go for large etc. I will confirm all of that before placing the order. cheers

30. PhilM says:

yeh Thanks Christian
    from past experience then I think I will go for an xl size just to be on the safe side.
    Thanks again,see you on Sunday and I hope to this time, get to meet you.
    Phil