Streets of Sydney

20 Feb 2009 at 5:29am

streets-of-sydney Going through my old film images that need to be worked I found this little gem, I think it is George Street??? Matt will know! I loved the light coming up the road. As it bounced off the surrounding buildings it created a neat look. No stitch, not digital all film baby!! Makes me want to puke!!!

1. Dylan Fox says:

Nice and interesting shot Fletch!
    I think the macers sign kinda takes away from it though…
    What is this film i hear people talk of? 😉

2. maccas, hmm hungry!! Film is something that evolved after the extinction of the dinosaurs, it is now just the dinosaurs that use it!

3. Nice cityscape mate, I think you should give film a chance again 🙂 Once computers have tried and failed to takeover the world, all computers will be outlawed and we’ll all be back to shooting film. I’m switching now, before Fujichrome becomes as expensive as gold 😀

4. kirkhille says:

Nice shot Christian love the editing ,
    Will be there by tomorrow morninng 🙂
    Good luck with your opening night , will have to have a look at the exhibition when i get back from Sydney

5. gleggate says:

Very nice! I think you are right… it’s the corner of George and Bridge Street.

6. Mark Griffin says:

I love that afternoon city light where it bounces off all those glass buildings… Good luck with your exhibition.

7. Matt Lauder says:

Mate that is a cracker. I love the sign in the top left. Works well. Yea that is George Street. See film isnt all that bad now is it. 🙂

8. Jules says:

Its great CF I love it…I still like film alot and miss the feeling of knowing what I was doing (unlike digital) hehe

All the very best wishes for your show tonight spewing we didn’t make it! It’ll be a sell out I’m sure. Cheers Jules

9. thomasparkes says:

Very classy, very unique, I haven’t seen a streetscape like that before.

10. Tommy P says:

A bit of work and it could be an APPA

11. Never Flemming, I’ll give up before I turn back the clock to the dark ages!!

Matt wash your mouth out!!

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Yeah Tom I lashed it with the TNFP filter!!