Narrabeen Tutorial coming soon

13 Jul 2009 at 12:54pm

narrabeen baths Got this image from a daylight shot at Narrabeen Baths, tell me I spelt it right this time. The video will show you how to get that APPA look favored by the judges, also known as the TNFP look. Would have been uploaded but I left my headphones at work, bummer. Still I have to try and work out how to upload them yet!!

1. Very nice! Great light!

2. thomasparkes says:

Very neat, love the look and would love to know hot to implement that filter. A Lightroom preset would be even better.

3. mattlauder says:

Nice shot. Wish I had shoot Narrabeen baths a bit more when I lived only 100 meters from it.

4. Antonio says:

Hi Christian good work only because I know the spot now!! very simple good work!!!

5. Antonio says:

Narrabeen is spelt right now mate!! good work on that too!! hehe

6. matthewinman says:

I went there the Sunday of PMA and it was closed for works. Couldn’t see anyone working but the paths were blocked off. There are some nice baths to the south by the golf course (which does some nice flathead & chips by the way) so I went there instead. Gee there’s some good images to be made in Sydney.

7. Sean Stak says:

Think you might ever take requests? this shot would be a bestseller i think. i really wanna know how you do that incredible lighting in the sky > https://www.christianfletcher.com.au/photographs/christians-favourites/farmland-jindabyne-new-south-wales/

BTW i just put a load of Kj shots on my blog and as always your feedback is the generally the best, so think you might be able to have a gander some time?

will have a look Stakky, got to look after you little blokes!
    Everyone have a look at Stakkys new shots, he is the future best photographer in the world, and I mean that when I say it.

that shot was just a lucky arvo mate, no real secrets just a bit of levels tweaking thats all.

10. Been reading your blog now for quite a long time and really like it. I don’t know if it’s your style or not , but do you think you could do a post on the oil spill in the gulf?

I love your thoughts and opinions, and would love to see your commentary on this tragedy.