Together Again In Tasmania

23 Feb 2010 at 3:35pm

So the big news for the 4th and 5th of December this year is Tasmania!!

Nick Rains and I following on from the success of our recent Bunker Bay workshop are doing it again. This time on the Apple Isle. Two days of shooting and tuition for $995. Includes morning/afternoon tea and lunch both days. Doesn’t include accommodation or any travel costs.

It is going to be an amazing experience. Combine the workshop with an extra week or too of your own touring and shooting in one of Australia’s prettiest landscapes. I am so excited to be going.

We are taking expressions of interest now and a full itinerary will be available soon. The Bunker Bay workshop filled fast so don’t miss out on this opportunity.

The accommodation at Freycinet is very well priced and consists of cabin style units similar to the Bunker Bay Resort. We will all stay there and be able to kick up our heels at the end of the long days and enjoy a drink together.

You can see the resort here Freycinet Lodge

The location is Freycinet Lodge, Freycinet National Park, Coles Bay. Below are some of the photos of the area taken by Nick. As you can see it is a photographers paradise.

1. Chris Fox says:

G’Day Christian,

That looks cool, I’ll be up for it.

2. I am very interested.

3. Steve says:

I’m in! We’re planning on being in Tassie for the month of December so this’d be great!

This would certainly be a good one .

Nick Rains is great , I’ve heard him speak a couple of times and he really knows his stuff.
    If Nick said the sun was shining when it was p—-ing down with rain I’d believe him . If Fletch said the sun was shining when it was p—-ing down with rain … I’d ask Nick !!!!!

These two guys together make a great team and anyone that goes along will love it.

Just the usual fee for this one thanks CF.

5. Hey Christian

Put me down, I was going to go in the winter but December is good…

Also i sent a disc with my stock images on them as well, hope you get it all okay.

Cheers

Darren

6. Antonio Ranieri says:

Hey CF I’d love to be there except the V8 supercar Grand Finale is on that weekend in Sydney!! bugger don’t feel like changing the dates do you? hehehe

7. tony warrilow says:

Hey Christian, It sounds fantastic. Very interested.

8. Susan Mace says:

Hi Christian, my friend Jenny Schorta and I are very interested in taking part in this workshop. We both live in Hobart and are members of the Women’s Photographic Group. Please let us know if there are spots available for the workshop. Regards – Susan.

9. Kath says:

Would love to come to this – I’m trying to find a friend to come with me – they could lounge around the lodge while I take photos!

• Hi Kath, sorry but this is fully booked. I will send your enquiry on to Nick and put you on a stand by list just in case something comes up. Nick and I are about to announce the dates for 6 more workshops we are doing together. Keep an eye out for that.