Off To Karijini

18 Apr 2010 at 8:32pm

Well we are off on Wednesday morning for the start of our Karijini adventure. Peter Easway, Tony Hewitt and myself are taking 15 fellow photographers on a journey of self discovery. They are all going away Boys, except the one girl we have going, and will all return men, except the girl of course. Can’t wait. If you need me I will be out of range for 7 days. Email the gallery if it is urgent gallery@christianfletcher.com.au

1. Steve says:

Christian,
    Scout out some good locations for me, mate. We’ll be up there in November on our way from Kakadu to you down in Dunsborough. Yeah, two more days and we fly to Mel and begin our Aussie year.

Will do Steve, I can give you the scoop on lots of cool spots.

3. I am sooo jealous. Why can’t I come.

Jamie

because you had a night of passion now you will be paying for it for the rest of your life!! haha Good luck with the babys birth mate, will be much better than learning everything on the planet about photography.

5. matt saul says:

Im not jealous at all…work is way more fun and Perth has better landscapes anyway!….

I should be going … I could do with a break. 🙂

7. André says:

Bags almost packed, are we there yet 😉 ???

Now you tell me – I thought it was just about becoming a world-class photographer but if I’d known I could become a man I would’ve taken more notice. I’ve always been put off by the ritual scarification, genital mutilation, pain and blood let alone that stuff they do in New Guinea but I know you guys would be gentle and professional. Nevertheless I have a pretty comprehensive first aid kit if you want to grab it on your way through. Have fun on the Kimberley Kaper – no doubt you’ll be keeping us up to date (rubbing our noses in it) for ages.

9. Should be a blast, i think I’ll just tap you on the shoulder when i need you 🙂 cya Wednesday

10. Pete Hodgson says:

Have a good one guy’s, Looking forward to seeing some ground breaking images, or should that be broken ground images after the big event.
    No pressure by the way.

11. Bring it on I say!

He we go here we go here we go!! 🙂

12. Mark says:

Have a great trip Fletch. Can’t wait to see some of your work on your return. Heading up their with the family in June so I’m sure i’ll be inspired by what you shoot.

13. David Ong says:

Have a great time. Cannot wait to see what you will bring..

14. craig says:

How often do you do these Karajini trips? I work in karratha on the mines & would like to join one of these trips one day. cheers.

Craig, it is a one off. If you can get the time off we start this Friday morning. Let me know.

16. Hazel says:

Please Please do not bring any pictures back of a beam of light, shooting doen through the rocks and reflecting of the water. Surely its been done enough now! Unless of course you can get all the guys (not the girl) naked in their looking buff……… on second thoughts…… naw bring more of the same back.

17. Hazel says:

in there…… i type too fast