Mt Beauty Autumn Tree

17 May 2010 at 8:14pm

Mount Beauty

This is a classic Victorian Autumn scene. As Tommy mentioned on his blog we were waiting for the light on this bridge whilst Markie had shot off down the river. After 30mins we thought we had better see what the guy was up to. And what did we find, Markie all over this tree like girls to a pink feather boa! There was no danger so I took the shot! The early morning fog was the icing on the cake. hmmm making me hungry! After this golden moment we went into Mt Beauty for some breakie, what a morning.

Phase one P65+, 645df body, 80mm f/2.8 Schneider lens.

1. Stakky says:

hey CF i have to do a large assignment on a famous Australian photographer at school, and guess which photographer thats going to be! Thats right, only WA’s top landscape photographer and all round charmed comedian… TOM PUTT!!!

haha, just joking, It’s really David Bettini!!

nice image, though.

2. David Sobik says:

Great classic CF image Christian. Brilliant time of year I recon. A lot nicer autumn colours on the East coast for sure. Rode through some great spots on the Beemer when I was there a couple of weeks ago.

Cheers mate

3. think you’ve topped the class with this image Christian.
    freekin love it!
    I hope this one is making a nice big appearance on a gallery wall!! 🙂

4. Now that’s a frikken WICKED image Fletch ! I feel it’s the best of your autumn colour shots from the trip by far.

5. Levi says:

The colours on that one are just incredible! This would have to be one of my new favourites from the P65+

6. Luke Austin says:

Yeah best so far no doubt about it. The fog and light filtering through adds so much to the image.
    Great work

7. Dan Proud says:

absolutely stunning!

8. Kym says:

This one has been added to my favourite CF shots 🙂

9. Matt Lauder says:

Great shot mate and it has the classic Fletcher look and polish to it as well.

10. had to check it again… and yup- still just as good as I thought it was yesterday 🙂

11. Dylan Fox says:

lovely shot mate!

12. Sweet mate…yep it was a good morning eh and no doubt about that machine of yours..it is all over the dynamic range eh!

13. Donelle says:

Gorgeous shot!! I’m lovin all these autumn colours!! My fav time of the year!!

That’s a pearler. This must’ve been the image you were looking at in the candid portrait series by Tom Putt – no wonder you were looking so happy with yourself!

15. Tom Astley says:

Angels in the trees

16. Tom Parkes says:

Ripper shot CF, it looks autumn, but feels warm.

17. Alex says:

Wow, such a beautiful shot!!

18. Fantastic colours, love the rays. Couldn’t be much better than that!