Tony Hewitt & Peter Eastway Abducted By Aliens

28 Jul 2010 at 8:47am

Minutes after getting this shot the spaceship that made these crop circle came back. The bait had worked, they had their specimens for the horrific anal probe experiments! So you won’t be seeing any new work from these two photographers…………… I told them to think outside of the circle!

Word has it Tom Putt was abducted weeks earlier, explains a few things!!!

Nice circle work BTW. Those aliens know how to party!

1. Dan Proud says:

nice work…getting aliens to wipe out your competition!

Looks like they were programmed to hold their hands up to their head and face east.

Were they singing a mournful uummmmmmmm at the same time.

You did well to get the Landcruiser to do circlework. πŸ™‚

3. Tim Wrate says:

you sure those ‘crop circles’ weren’t created by bogans in utes drinking cans of Bundy rum and driving around and around and around in circles like it’s fun?

4. Stakky says:

Thats of course the first thing you’d do upon finding alien evidence; stand in it and shoot the nice horizon scene beyond it πŸ˜€

5. Cool post CF!

Are you sure the one on the right is Peter Eastway? Maybe those aliens changed his body shape!!!

6. Kym says:

Love your sense of humour CF! πŸ™‚

7. Dan I wish I could come up with such a good plan, this actually happened, can you remember the last time peter eastway did a blog post??

yes they were chanting Merv and no Aliens did that!

Bundy Rum, now I’m getting thirsty Tim, might have to put the green smoothy down or maybe add some Bundy! good tip thanks!

They aren’t very observant Stakky!

No he has always been weedy Markie!

Kym you’re just saying that because I pay you!

8. Speaking for my people, can I just say that Tony, Peter and Tom are – relatively – unharmed. They should heal in a few years, might not wanna sit down for a while. We still have them btw, what was returned was clones, that are near but not perfect copies so except a few glitches πŸ™‚

Great image Christian πŸ™‚

9. AndrΓ© says:

Needed a laugh πŸ™‚

10. I thought you Danes were a bit fishy, didn’t think you were extra terrestrials though!

Andre if you need a laugh, we are always here to provide, even though my wife thinks sometimes I’m not funny!!

11. hazel says:

This looks like an album cover