Wishing everyone a very merry Xmas

20 Dec 2011 at 5:49pm

Here’s to a great year of photography and laughs. Thanks to everyone who stops by to check out the blog, I know it is hard fitting it in to a day when we are all so busy and I really appreciate it.

Jen and I are moving house on Thursday and have spent the last week packing boxes cleaning, packing more boxes and more cleaning. We swear this is our last move for a long time. Eight houses in 12 years is just about enough I think. We finally have a small parcel of land to grow some food on and no neighbours to upset with my taste in music.

Sorry to those who have messaged me or sent emails. I just haven’t been able to get back to everyone, it has been a year of travel to some fantastic places and next year is shaping up to be more of the same. Looking forward to it. Hope to get some more time for the blog and facebook, those things like to be fed as we all know.

Speak to you again in 2012, have a good one, drive safe, shoot in RAW and make sure what ever you do it is fun and you share it with someone you love! I am, I have just got the 24″ Wacom Cintiq to trial from my mates at Team Digital. Will have a report on it very soon. Oh and yes I will spend the odd hour or two with the family, in between editing! :-0)

Happy Christmas

1. Sean says:

You too CF! : )

Wishing you and your family a happy holiday and all the best in 2012! Looking forward to see what other great stuff you come up with! : )

Its been great reading your blog.

Have a GREAT one!

2. Pete Hodgson says:

Still reckon Joel Grimes would be jealous of this shot, Hoping you and yours have a nice Xmas and remember don’ play your music to loud in your new garden. It might kill your veggies !!!

3. Steve says:

Perhaps this will be your last move in Australia, but what about the impending move to New Zealand, mate?

Either way, we are incredibly jealous of you living in the most beautiful land in the world ans wish you and Jen the best this Christmas and throughout the new year!

4. Beks says:

Merry Christmas Christian & Family, and to everyone else here as well. Stay safe over the idiot season.

B

5. Tim Donnelly says:

Have you have a very merry Christmas and a cracking NY CF. All the best. Stay Safe and well

6. David Sobik says:

Merry Christmas Christian, Jen and kids! Enjoy mate.

7. Have a great Christmas. Put the feet up, spend time with the family and have a few glasses of red.

8. All the best CF. 🙂

Merry Christmas , what are you saying, haven’t we just had that. Or was that last year, gee time flies.

Merry Christmas.

10. Sheldon says:

Merry Christmas to you, Jen and the kids mate, hope you get some great pressies! Enjoy your time off, be safe and catch ya in April for some awesome light and lots of water!!

11. Have a great Christmas and New Year to you and your Family Christian ….

12. Steve says:

By the way, Culture Velo sounds like a yogurt company.

13. sandy@shots says:

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Thanks for another year of keeping us entertained and informed. And CHEERS to more travel & photography in 2012! Sending you Yule Tidings from Estonia..dammit Im in Eastern Europe, why isnt it snowing…and WHERE is the question mark on this keyboard!

14. Thanks for the year CF, been great following your travels and photography. Watch your back when moving. Don’t lift anything too heavy, you aren’t a spring chicken anymore 😉

15. Thank you Christian (and family) for sharing your time, creativity and expertise. Great to know you…. Wishing you and your family and restful Christmas -(hope the unpacking doesn’t take too long)…. and see you at Karijini in April 🙂

Julie

16. Steve F says:

Merry xmas to you and yours, been fun following the blog and the great pix, inspired me to book into your Jan bunker bay course, will be nice to put a name to the face etc.. 😉

17. Wendy S says:

Happy New Year to you, Jen and the family – I know it’s going to be a great year! By now you will hopefully be all settled into your dream home and have the vege garden all mapped out . Just let me know when you are ready for a few tiny ponies….and I will deliver them … lol
    Best wishes…